- CAS No.: 1691-99-2
- Trade name: FC-10
- Chemical name: N-ethyl-N-perfluorooctylsulfonylaminoethanol
- structure formula: CF3(CF2)7SO2N(C2H5)CH2CH2OH
- Molecular formula: C12H10F17O3NS
- Appearance Under room temperature, it is white or yellowish waxy solid and turned into amber liquid after being melted.
- Melting point: 55-65 oC
- Elated density: @80oC 1.71g/ml
- Assay: >95%
Application: It is a kind of nonionic fluoro-containg and the intermediate preparing various of fluoro-containg surfactants and surface treating agent. In addition the important material synthesizing perfluoro alkyl acrylate.
- 500000 Per Year
- 30 Days
9F-C11, Caishen Square, East of Hankou Railway Station, Wuhan, Hubei, 430014, China